We are always on the look out for new talent... Could this be YOU?
Are YOU looking for a rewarding career?
We are looking to recruit people who inspire and are passionate to get involved and make a real difference.
The success of our business has been built upon our people being passionate about customer service, creating an enjoyable work environment and through their own actions making a real difference in the community.
Together as one team our people are encouraged to get involved with changing the way we do things to offer excellent customer service and are recognised for their efforts.
Our people success is driven by the Conister Code:
- Customers - excellence of service
- Ownership - attitude of excellence
- Integrity - doing the right thing
Come and join our team...
If you are looking for a career change, are driven by success and are a person of value, we would like to hear from you.
Review our opportunities to join our Talent Network.
Conister Bank Limited recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our busy operations team!
As Customer Service Advisor you will act as the first point of contact for customers, providing exceptional customer service to all customers establishing and meeting their needs both via telephone and face to face. You will work as part of the Operations Team providing administrative support and maintaining accurate records.
The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a customer service/admin role within financial services, preferably within the banking sector, as well as 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths and English.
For more information please email email@example.com or apply below.
Key Tasks, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To provide administrative support primarily for all areas of the Operations & Customer Services team or as instructed by line management
- Answer the telephone and deal with customers questions or queries in a professional way
- Meet with customers face to face and explain requirements, product and services
- Help customers complete application forms or documentation and explain and collate Anti Money Laundering and CDD document requirements
- Production of lending and deposit taking documents to agreed standards
- Accurately document, complete and file create payments for relevant customers and third parties as required
- Log information on calls received and file create payments for relevant customers and third parties as required
- To file / scan / save all work as directed, and to accurately maintain all related systems, files and data
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the general public
- Assist in covering reception duties as required
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
- Maintain awareness and comply with all anti-money laundering legislation, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to Conister Bank Limited
- Participation in the training process to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures relevant to the role
- Contribute to the process of continuous improvement by identifying and escalating/actioning ideas as appropriate
- With the assistance of the line management, develop ideas that improve business performance and establish best practice
- Ensure the quality delivery of services to customers, colleagues and other areas of the business
- Identify and escalate any problems that impact on service standards
- In association with line management, agree any personal training and development needs to ensure personal knowledge and skills are developed appropriately
- To build and maintain flexible working partnerships both internally and externally
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in a similar customer service/admin role within financial services, preferably banking, with appropriate skills and knowledge
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Interpersonal skills to allow ability to build and maintain relationships
- High attention to detail, producing work to high standards with a professional detailed conscientious approach to work
- Liaison with third party customers and all areas of the business
- Customer Focus – Level 1
- Teamwork – Level 1
- Communication – Level 1
- Adaptability and Learning – Level 1
We're recruiting for a Project Manager!
The Project Manager will be instrumental in supporting and driving digital transformation across the Bank as directed by the COO, Senior Executives and the Board.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the successful and safe delivery of products and projects covering the overall planning, executing and evaluating, across a wide variety of business areas to predetermined timelines and budgets. They will lead project teams and ensure quality control throughout project lifecycles, working cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders to shape the future and continuously enhance the customer experience.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Key Tasks and Responsilibities
- Manage project development and business analysis from feasibility to implementation and closure.
- Manage team resources.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives (policy changes and process re-engineering) across business activities to deliver a high and consistent standard of service with improvement in control and cost efficiencies.
- Identify and agree with the COO appropriate solutions to meet business requirements or improve efficiency, effectiveness, profitability and/or reliability.
- Develop detailed project plans with deliverables and dependencies, project mandates, a communication plan and status reporting.
- Ensure all parties are aware of a project scope, the benefits that it expects to deliver, the benefits is actually realises and the project timelines.
- Manage the progress of projects against quality standards, targets and budgets and challenge actions, results and activities were necessary.
- Highlight to the COO and project team members whenever there is project slippage or risk of slippage, so that appropriate action can be taken in a timely fashion.
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with project team members and stakeholders.
- Manage delivery by third party organisations.
- Document management throughout a project including closure.
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Invest in own personal development by obtaining a thorough understanding of the wider business.
- Support peers through mentoring, coaching and training.
- Assist the COO and wider business with any non-project related work to support key business initiatives.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Industry practitioner level accredited Project Manager (e.g. Agile preferable).
- Experience of Leadership in both business and technology led transformation, preferably within financial services.
- Strategic, operational and technical management and marketing skills.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding internal and external customers.
- Positive outlook with natural problem-solving ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A critical thinker with a systematic and highly organised work approach.
- Ability to elicit co-operation from senior management and other departments.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to train, mentor and coach peers.
- Third-party external suppliers.
- Inter-department relationships.
- Senior management and directors of Group’s subsidiary companies.
- Influencing for Results - Level 4
- Judgement - Level 3
- Communication - Level 4
- Teamwork - Level 3
- Planning and Accountability - Level 4
- Commercial and Entrepreneurial Acumen - Level 3